Offshore Argentina and Falklands - Core Potential Field
This Core Offshore Argentina and Falklands potential field package includes gravity datasets that are based on the Sandwell and Smith Satellite Free-Air gravity v24.1 dataset from the Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO). A Low-pass filter with a cut-off wavelength of 30 km has been applied to the onshore data prior to enhancement processing to reduce the artefacts in the original data. A Bouguer and Isostatic Correction have been applied to the data with low, high and band pass filters supplied.
The magnetic data source is the EMAG2 v3 2017 dataset. The data has had a variable reduction to the pole applied to accurately locate and orient magnetic anomalies.
The digital elevation data has been produced from the 1 km grid cell size SRTM30 Plus v11 DEM data from SIO.
The Offshore Argentina and Falklands product is part of Frogtech’s range of low-cost, ArcGIS-ready Core and Enhanced potential field datasets available for immediate purchase and download from the Geoscience Store.
Frogtech specialises in rapid, high-quality custom potential field processing and geologically-constrained magnetic and gravity modelling.
Contact Us to discuss you needs.
This package includes:
- Free-Air (FA) Gravity
- Bouguer Gravity (BG)
- Compound Anomaly of Bouguer Gravity (BG)
- First Vertical Derivative (1VD) of BG
- Bouguer Gravity High Pass (HP) 50, 100, 200 and 300 km
- Bouguer Gravity Low Pass (LP) 50, 100, 200 and 300 km
- Bouguer Gravity Automatic Gain Control - window size 50 / 100 / 200 grid cells
- Total Magnetic Intensity (TMI)
- Reduction to the Pole (RTP)
- Compound Anomaly (CA) of RTP
- RTP First Vertical Derivative (1VD)
- RTP band pass (BP) 50 – 100 km and 50 – 200 km
- RTP high pass (HP) 50, 100, 200 and 300 km
- RTP low pass (LP) 50, 100, 200 and 300 km
- RTP Automatic Gain Control, window size 50 / 100 / 200 (AGC50 / 100 / 200)
Digital Elevation Model
- Digital Elevation Model
- First Vertical Deriviate
- Automatic Grain Control (50)
Frogtech Global Bouguer Gravity Stitch and Enhancements - 2012
The 2012 Global Bouguer Gravity Product is a compilation of three major open file gravity datasets: Global Satellite Free-Air Gravity V19.1 (May, 2012) Arctic Gravity Project (ArcGP) Gravity Data Base Grids (Mar, 2008) Geological Survey of Canada (GSC) Gravity Anomaly Data...
Frogtech Global Bouguer Gravity, v23, May 2018
This global, bouguer-correct gravity dataset, including both grid and full-resolution RGB Geotiff, is based on the satellite gravity released by the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California (2014) Satellite Gravity v23.1: Reference: Garcia, E., D. T. Sandwell, W. H....
Barents Sea - Enhanced Potential Field
The Barents Sea Enhanced Potential Field product includes the gravity datasets Sandwell and Smith Satellite Free-Air gravity v23.1 dataset from the Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO) stitched with the Arctic Gravity Project from the International Association of Geodesy. The 2...